Weight management market and weight loss of global market analysis and forecast 2007-2015

Overweight and obesity have become the main themes that the welfare of the people were haunting and there are several reasons that related to this threat. This global phenomenon can be controlled. If not completely healed; partly due to the weight management services (a subset of the global market weight) helps the overweight and obese population manage their BMI factor balanced lives.   The weight-management-services sub-sectors are:

  • Professional weight management advisory
  • Weight loss centers
  • Invasive and non-invasive operations for weight loss

Push of a button in the health-care reform by various Governments of the industrial and developing countries Nations quality of life to improve, and the medical costs, coupled with changing way of thinking of the people (preferably the city settled class) has brought the industry into the spotlight, and this report describes their potential and shrouded in this industry as a whole.   Notable important facts regarding the overweight and obese population have been highlighted in this report. Smart region data (such as USA, Europe, Asia and row), classification of BMI, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), effects of being overweight and obese, and the drivers of this industry, etc., the discussed. The detailed classification of services in the weight management services a culmination of this work is followed by the company profiles in detail. In the midst of this research is the investor community are also studying what attracts investors for this industry.

Browse: Weight management market

To bring – in integrity in this work focuses on the dynamics of the market, services available, demographic facts, and global trends in the weight management service industry. Centered description of the organizations of that are in the diet, have been thoroughly considered professional services and hospitals, which are in weight-loss operations. Separate tables are provided for quick insight about the facts and estimates the region and segment way. This report contains also a multi-dimensional perspective of the weight management-service industry.

Scope and overview

The objective of the study about “weight management services market: global analysis and prediction” to detailed market to gain insight for weight management services key segments. The market is analyzed on the basis of the growth trends, developments, market penetration and revenue sharing. The report deals with the strategies players, followed by “Weight-management services market”.

Global weight-management market is $ 385,1 billion in the year 2010 are expected to and expected to be 650,9 billion USD in 2015 at a CAGR of 9.4% in the period 2010 to 2015 to achieve. Machinery & equipment segment accounted for the largest share at 37.7% weight management market in 2010. Weight management services will be during 2010 to 2015 weight-management-services business is $ 205.2 billion in 2015 the world’s fastest growing segment to 13.4% CAGR.

Weight-management industry is expected to touch a $ 650 billion by the year 2015. The key to open is this industry the doors to opportunities for not only overweight and obese people, but also the health-conscious people. This report provides a multi-dimensional view of “Weight management services” are a subset of the weight-management industry. This sub-sector consists of professional services, slimming centres and hospitals involved in the weight loss procedure as invasive and non-invasive surgery.

In the field of weight management services there are a unlimited possibility, that this segment CAGR of 13.5% (2007: 2015E) and in value $ 200 billion by the year 2015 increase drives. This is an important factor in the weight-management service sector with 35% of the total potential. Other sub-sectors, the remaining shares of 65% to the weight includes weight loss drugs, supplements, diet products, spare food, drinks, and exercise machines and equipment.

Browse: