Wedding workout routine that coach brought to you by a certified staff.
Day 1 – high intensity heart
- Jumping jacks – 30 seconds
- Seal jumps – 30 seconds
- Criss cross jumps – 30 seconds
- BUR pees – 20 reps
- Mountaineer – 30 seconds
- Treadmill (walk) – 5 minutes
- Rest 1 minute and repeat the whole routine 3-5 times
Day 2 – Kettle Bell training
- Squat swings – 10 repetitions on each hand
- Sumo squats – 20 reps
- Push-Ups – 10 reps
- Kettle Bell rows – 10-12 repetitions on each hand
- Squat, overhead press repetitions on each hand – 10-12
- 1 Minute repeat rest the whole routine 3-4 times
Day 3 – resistant training turbulence style and Ab Training
- 1A) dumb Bell reps squatting 10-12 | 3 Sets
- 1B) dumb Bell breast press 10-12 repetitions. 3 Sets
- 2A) from bridge 10-12 repetitions. 3 Sets
- 2 b) shoulder press 10-12 repetitions. 3 Sets
- 3A) dumb Bell lines 10 to 12 repetitions. 3 Sets
- 3 b) push ups 10-12 repetitions. 3 Sets
Day 4: Take out daily. You deserve it and you need it!
5 Day: Repeat day 1
6 Day: Repeat day 2
7 Day: You day
If you see these wedding workout routine consequences you definitely weakened results such as weight and getting arms to lose. If I remove the first my clients questions would this program recommended is “Would this program not be bulky?” the answer to this question is no. So, here is on behalf of a muscle, a considerable load (weight) need to grow significantly. While this program does use mostly light weights and body weight. So there is no way that they can be bulky.
Follow these wedding workout routine with a proper diet to the tea and you results will see and feel comfortable, and look better on your wedding!