How can I lose weight around my hips, stomach and thighs? Discover 8 simple movements that will literally change your body in less than 8 weeks.
How many times have in the past year you casual strolled into the gym, give the impression that you wanted to get in great shape. You know what I mean, to lose weight, burn some fat, build some sexy muscle, tone, and move their arms and legs. Heck even lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
How many times in the last 10 years they tried getting in better shape but seemed always doomed?
No matter how many times you have failed, it isn? t need your guilt. Unfortunately, the Government and fitness have magazines lying has been pumping out for years. Trust me when I say you, half of what you read in the latest editions of these fitness magazines are not even half true. If you always pay attention see you, as they each other contradict, on a monthly basis.
So don? down so t get no results? Ve been? Sweating? After. I doubt that you won’t want to leave.
Why am I so sure that you will see good results according to this plan? Because I know it works, my customers know it works, and you’ll see, it works.
Here is what you need to do to tone and pull your legs, smooth to reduce belly and your hips to a normal sexy size. Just follow this workout and you will be amazed with your new body. You are allowed a 45 second rest between sets.
Oh, don? don’t forget that you have a balanced meal plan to follow.
High knee drill * do warm up exercise for 3-5 minutes.
1 Stand with feet of hip width apart.
2. Go knee towards the chest, and quickly place the foot on the Earth.
3. Push other knee in a moderate, fast jog with minimal ground contact time.
Squat jump 3 sets of 15 reps.
1) Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, stretched root forward slightly with back in a neutral position.
(2) Weapons should be in that? are you ready? Position with elbows bent at about 90?.
(3) Po where the thighs are parallel to the ground.
(4) Explode vertically and push arms.
5) Land on foot and repeat.
6), To ensure proper mechanics, you extend the ankles before departure to their maximum range (full plantar flexion).
Box 2 sets of 45 seconds
1. Start the installation itself with the right size gloves.
2. Next, you want to hit the bag with a variety of movements. For example, a left jab with cross “,” body stamp, right cross right.
3. Go to the hit of the bag for the required time or but your heart cardio program is designed.
Lateral lunge on box 3 sets of 15 reps.
Starting position: stand with feet apart hip width. Place the hands on the waist or on sides for stability.
Step on the side of 2-3 metres, and set foot on a box of 12-24? highly. Bend your knees into a lunge.
Move from foot, to return to start position. Continue with the same leg or alternatives as required.
Think of head and back upright in a neutral position to keep. Shoulders and hips should remain at all times squared.
Burpees 3 sets of 10 reps
(1) From a standing position you jump high so as possible and land at the bottom of your feet with your hands on the ground.
2. Your feet relax. For a moment you are in a push up position and back again as quickly as possible to jump.
3. Repeat for the required repetitions
Hamstring curl 3 sets of 15 reps.
(1) Assume back lying position on the floor. Place hands at the sides with palms facing down, ground floor.
(2) Starting position: set the heels of both feet to the gymnastikball. Raise your hips off ground.
(3) Curl heels towards buttocks by bending at the knee. Hips should be ground.
(4) Return to start position.
(5) Thought that the stability of the ball through use of muscles in the trunk and core to get. Difficulty, poor hands over his chest to take cross base increase support.
Plank 2 sets of 45 seconds
1. Start by your forearms on the floor and make a Board with your forearms and feet.
2. Hold this position holding body parallel to the ground your, for the time required.
Plank page 2 sets of 45 seconds
1. Lay on the floor on a se