Green tea is a variety of herbal tea with the leaves of Camellia Sinensis. This kind of tea originated from China. It has become increasingly common in the market today. Has is used for centuries in China and Japan, green tea is all over the world asked to offer great health benefits. Traditionally, has green tea has been used to control blood sugar in the body.
Green tea contains thiamin, vitamin B and C, with the help of which is brain cells, sufficient energy for the protection of the nervous system from over to have stimulated. It is a fact that a fed brain stimulates weight loss help and green tea helps the body to increase his stamina.
Science has also severely beneficial green tea drink-related evidence. For example, some medical conditions that is beneficial in green tea are cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, high cholesterol, coronary heart disease, infections, impaired immune function, and more.
Green tea is rich in catechism Polyphemus, which is a powerful antioxidant which helps to kill cancer cells without harming healthy tissue. This is also effective in lowering LDL cholesterol levels and inhibiting the abnormal formation of blood clots. Research has also proven that green tea is one of the best natural ways to induce weight loss is.
Important benefits of green tea
Some of the main benefits of green tea are as follows:-.
- Intake of green tea has been shown to prevent the onset of arthritis. It increases the metabolism rate of the body and lead to salt more calories.
- Green tea helps to strengthen the immune system and fight infections.
- It helps in reducing blood pressure, blood sugar and LDL.
- This Green tea also helps prevent the formation of blood clots in the blood, heart attacks, strokes and other diseases.
- Strengthening of teeth, reduce the cavities and fight against tooth decay.
- Gargling green tea is highly recommended in the chimney.
- Regular intake of green tea reduced the risk of cancer.
- Antioxidant influence, the beginning of the age also helps in the event of a delay.
- The caffeine component of green tea speeds up the metabolism and provides instant energy.
Green tea, mainly as a dietary supplement, are available as dried leaf tea in the form of capsules. The most preferred form of green tea is the standardized extracts. Leaf liquid extracts are also available made from the leaves and buds. Usually between 50-150 mg, a cup of green tea contain antioxidants. Decaffeinated green tea products contain concentrated Polyphemus, while decaffeinated supplements can also be used.
Herbal tea to more know visit about the variety of green tea.